A bespoke bed by Vispring is a guarantee of supreme luxury and untroubled sleep. For over a century, we have been refining the subtle art of matching the ideal combination of spring size, tension and resilience with the finest materials nature has to offer.
What types of materials are used in constructing these 100% Natural & Hand Made Mattress?
- Pocket Springs– Hand nesting technique, Inventor of the pocket spring in 1901
- Wool– from Shetland Islands UK 100% platinum certified British fleece wool. Its hypo-allergenic, breathable and 10 times more absorbent than synthetic fibers
- Bamboo Fibre from China– soft and absorbent
- Cotton from Turkey– incredibly soft and durable
- Viuna from Peru-most sought after luxurious textile in the world with absorbent & excellent insulating properties
- Mohair from South Africa– natural insulation that keep you cool in summer and warm in the winter
- Cashmere from China –it is 8 times warmer than sheep’s wool but lighter in weight
- Silk from China incredibly soft, offers a naturally luxurious bedtime experience
- Horsetail from Austria-used for its natural resilience. Adding horsetail to a bed is like giving it two million extra springs